Saturday, December 27, 2008

Things I got For Christmas.

I got TONS of stuff for Christmas!! Everything I absolutly LOVED. Here are my top 10 favorites:





  • Harry Potter collection, Tales of Beetle the Bard, 1st Harry Potter movie



  • Cross necklace



  • George Washington's book of rules ( i wanted this when we were in Philidalphia)



  • Nintendo DS



  • 2 DS games



  • Hershy Kiss flavored lip balm



  • BOP magazine



  • "Camp Rock" shorts



  • Mickey Mouse hat



  • Ipod Shuffle case


Those are just some of the many things that I got for Christmas. I wish Christmas was every day, not just Dec. 25.
Mylie and I each got a Nintendo DS this year, (sophie had got hers last year) so after openening all the presents, we all plopped ourselved down on the couch and started playing them. Sophie got the Star Wars DS game she had been begging for, and Mylie got the game, Mario Party, to go along with her DS. I got 2 games. My Sims Kingdom, and Battleship, Sorry, Trouble, and Connect Four, all in one game. It totally rocked!! Merry Christmas everyone!!!





3 comments:

Karaeleanor said...

sounds like you had a great christmas! Can't wait to see you at the LODGE!!!

KEK

crisilee alexandra said...

I can't wait to see you either!! This is going to be the best Christmas EVER!!!

Karaeleanor said...

it was!
hey, remember to post the 2 video's we made at the lodge!

KEK