Monday, February 9, 2009

Sleepover

Last Friday at 3:30 pm, I was so excited to get let out of school. Because after school Sophie, Mylie, and I all got to go over to my grandma's house with my cousin Beth for a Hannah Montana birthday sleepover. First, we met Beth at my grandma's house. We had dinner and she opened her presents. Then we went over to my house and watched Madagascar on the big screen. We also got in the hot tub, even though it was freezing cold outside. After that, we went back to my grandma's house and played around. Then, we had cake and ice cream. Finally, Grandma said it was time for bed. So we all got in bed and turned on the TV until 10:00.
In the morning, we woke each other up by hitting them with pillows. Then we watched Madagascar 2. After that, we ran down to the basement and played around until Beth's mom came to get her. We had a whole lot of fun.


No comments: