Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spelling Bee

March 17, 2009, I participated in the countywide Jackson Citizen Patriot Spelling Bee. I was so nervous. When I walked onto the stage, my heart was beating so fast and hard. I was so scared and I felt like I was going to puke. (thankfully i didn't!) My first word was "Ramen." I walked up to the microphone and shakily spelled the word. I spelled it right!! I was so happy with myself. My second word was "Pyre." I knew that there was no way that I could spell that word. I got it wrong, which stunk. But I was glad that I got a chance to participate in the Spelling Bee.

3 comments:

mrc-w said...

Congratulations Crisilee! I would've been so nervous too. I'm glad you didn't puke, haha :)

Lisa Y. said...

So proud of you!!! You'll remember pyre for the rest of your life, right? Ryan, Jessie, and Parker all did the spelling bee and I remember how nervous they were!

Karaeleanor said...

crisilee, i'm right with you.
i would have been VERY nervous. i'm proud of you anyway.
Good Job!!
KEK