Sunday, May 3, 2009

I Got TP'd!!

Last night, my sister had a girl's night with her friends, and I got to go to the Rose Pagent with my friend Tori. While I was away, Sophie and her friends didn't know what to do. Then, Sophie's friend came up with a really good idea. "Let's TP your sisters room!!" Sophie thought that was genius. So they all grabbed rolls of toliet paper and TP'd my room.

When I came home from the pagent, Mom told me to go up to my room and put on my pajamas. I noticed that there was a piece of toilet paper stuck in my door. I opened my door and saw:

Sophie and her friends had sprayed my least favorite perfume all over my room, and I was not happy about that at all!! Thankfully, we got all of the toilet paper cleaned up, so my room is back to normal. Someday, I just know I'll get Sophie back!

8 comments:

Heidi Lee said...

I loved seeing you laugh when you opened the door to your room. You were a GREAT sport! I love you!

Karaeleanor said...

that's funny!
Every year at family camp, me ashlee and mckenna always TP Zach Smiths room.
It is fun!

KEK

kool kenna said...

:) this is awesome. you should have me and kara and ashlee over to do payback!!! dud that would be so much fun! we def. need a grls night out!!!!!!

Karaeleanor said...

great idea! that would be awesome!!!
Love it!

KEK

crisilee alexandra said...

I agree. Totally awesome. You peeps ROCK!!!

:)

Karaeleanor said...

K we HAVE to get together. Sophie, be ready for some Payback!!! lol!

KEK

Karaeleanor said...

lol i wuz just wondering: who is the person folding their arms in the last pic?

KEK

crisilee alexandra said...

o that is me