Tuesday, September 1, 2009

No More Summer.

I can't believe that summer's almost over and that we are starting school in a week!! I am so nervous because I am starting a new school and there will be lots of people that I won't know!! I probably wouldn't even know where my classes were if it weren't for orientation, which, by the way, is today. I know it's just orientation, but still, I'm nervous!! Lot's of people that I know say that sixth grade is really fun. I believe them, but still, I'm really scared. I have been praying that sixth grade won't be too scary. I think God will answer my prayers. I am going to really miss summer.



5 comments:

Karaeleanor said...

Don't worry crisilee I'm sure it will be great! I was really nervous too when i started a new school, but i'm sure after you see all yur old friends at orientation, you'll feel better. good luck!!

KEK

mrc-w said...

How was orientation? Your informants are correct - sixth grade is a lot of fun. I didn't like dissecting in science, but other than that it was great! Oh yeah, and band started in sixth grade, which of course I loved! :)

crisilee alexandra said...

Yah. I'm in band, and I think it will be a lot of fun. I hope we don't dissect anything until seventh grade, because I don't like that kind of stuff. Luv ya!!

crisilee alexandra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
crisilee alexandra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.