Monday, October 12, 2009

BIRTHDAY!!!

Ok, so I know it's been a long time, but I have had a very busy month and haven't had enough time to post.
This year on my 12th birthday, my parents took me to Claires to....GET MY EARS PIERCED!!!! I was so excited! It was Wednesday, a day before my birthday and my friend Tori was coming over. Here is how my parents surprised me:
Mom: I hope you girls don't mind, but I have to run a couple errands at the mall.
Tori and Me: Ok.
(driving to mall) (arrive at mall)
Dad: Hi girls!
Tori: Fancy seeing you here Mr. DeBacker!
Me: Yah! What are you doing here?
Dad: Oh nothing.
(walking around) (stop at claires)
Me: Ooh! Claire's!
Mom: I was kidding. I don't have to run any errands at all. We are here to get your ears pierced!
Me: (face gets red) Woah.
The End
I was so excited!! I couldn't wait. I was a little nervous at first, but the fact that my BFFEAEAEAI* and my family was there, then that made me calm down a bit. I am so happy that I got my ears pierced!






My ears look great. and I am so happy that I got my ears pierced for my 12th birthday!

Stay tuned for birthday part II!!

*Best Friends Forever And Ever And Ever And Ever And Iternity

3 comments:

mrc-w said...

What a surprise!! Your parents are great at surprising you guys! You are brave too - I've never had the guts to get my ears pierced, haha :)

Heidi Lee said...

That was sooooo fun to surprise you. And I loved that Tori was in on it. She kept a great secret! I love that you two are so close and she was able to do this with you.

I hope you had a great birthday...your last year until your a TEENAGER!!!

Karaeleanor said...

Wow you are getting sooo old!!!!! i remember getting my ears pierced, i was with ashlee, and it did make me feel better! i can't wait 2 c u in real life!! (Probably at gmas 4...thanksgiving!!!!) i am so happy for you!!!!

KEK