Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The End

From the beginning,


to the end,


Captain Jack Sparrow will always be in my heart. I am sad that he is gone and I wish he was still here. I love you, Jack!!

He went missing the day we got back from Sugarcreek, Ohio, and the minute we got back and only saw Nala, I knew something was wrong. At first I didn't think anything of it because he wanders around all the time. But after a week, I knew this time, it was serious. I told my mom and she said that it was no biggie, but I knew that it was.
I miss my little kitten, only 2 years old and gone! He will always be in my heart. Take care of my baby, God!!






I remember him climbing up on my bookshelf and climbing into the top shelf of my closet. Those are things that I will always miss about him. I love him so much!! I wish he was with us.



Here is a poem I wrote in Language Arts about him (it also applies to another of our cats, Mowgli. He ran away too!):

Miss That Cat
(Inspired by Walter Dean Myers)

Miss that cat
Like a wild horse misses hay
I said I miss that cat
Like a wild horse misses hay
Miss to carry him around
And miss to pet him
I'm sad he's gone away

I love you Jack!!! (and special regards to Mowgli)
I am always gonna miss him snuggling close with my in bed, drinking hot tub water, climbing in my bookshelf, climbing on my windowsill, and meowing at the sliding door because he wanted to come in. I miss him so much, and love him a lot. I hope that he will turn up and I can blog that he is back, but right now,
I guess, for Jack, this really is

The End

3 comments:

Karaeleanor said...

I'm so sorry Crisilee!! I know you think he is gone forever, but keep having faith that God will take extra good care of him!! This was a great post. I love you so much, and I will be praying for you!

Kara

crisilee alexandra said...

Thanks Kara. I love you so much!

Anonymous said...

i miss him, i miss him........