Monday, June 22, 2009

Camp

Last Thursday, I got back from Somerset Beach Campground. I stayed there for 5 days. It was so much fun!! My counsoler was Michelle Sutton. She was AWESOME. Her boyfriend bought us all hot pink bandanas. The girls in my cabin, Michelle (i know. michelle and michelle. that got confusing.), Elise, Tori, Jamie, and Abbi, were all great, except for Abbi. She almost got sent home because she was being so disrespectful!! Other than that, camp was SO fun. We played tons of games:
  • Gold Rush
  • Water Rush
  • Wizards and Gelflings
  • Dragon Tail Tag
  • Granny's Candy

I think classes were the best though. I took Horsemanship. We got to groom the horses and we went on a trail ride. It was fun. On the last day, we all learned to trot. It was bumpy but fun!!!

Camp was so awesome!!! I can't wait for Family Camp. Somerset RULES!

1 comment:

mrc-w said...

Welcome back, Crisilee! Glad that you had fun at camp. Somerset sounds WAY better than it used to be (we used to sleep in musty old TENTS - seriously - ask your mom about it, haha).