Monday, June 22, 2009

Sad Day

Today was the saddest day of my life.
Today my cat peed on our carpet.
Today Captain Jack Sparrow became an outdoor cat. I was begging and pleading to my mom to not kick him out. But she said no. So today, at 2:00pm, Jack was thrown out of the house. I was bawling my eyes out. I was so afraid that he would run away. But he didn't. When we let him out, Jack chased around our other cat, Nala, and then curled up by a tree in our neighbors woods. I miss him so much!!! Even though he is just outside, I miss him terribly. I absolutely,postitively, LOVE my cat.

3 comments:

Karaeleanor said...

That's too bad! I was really nervous that we would have to get rid of my old dog, Harry, so I know how that feels. It's hard, but at least you still get to see him!!
:)

KEK

crisilee alexandra said...

Yeah!
You're right. It was really hard.

mrc-w said...

Awww, feeling sad for you, Crisilee! I bet Captain Jack Sparrow knows that you love him and that is why he didn't run away :)