Monday, August 9, 2010

Family Camp: Part II

Well, here it is. Family Camp: Part II. It's long overdue, but here it is.

Ok, ya know how I said that we made lots of crazy creations at camp? We finally took it down a notch and made an old fashioned sand castle.


But, I was lying when I said we took it down a notch. We nuclear bombed the city. Beth even made a nuclear power plant!

But, we felt bad and we helped the little people redo their city. Nuclear City: The New Version!

Here we are, the Strawberry Crunch Buds!

Mariah!

My sister, the four-square cutie!

Beth and Michael.

Mylie and Leah.

Kenna and Kara, also known as awesome.

Teeter-Tottering!!!!!

Who could forget carpetball??

Ok, we played this one game in the water where we all had different names, and we acted like little kids. It was a lot of fun. My name was Lola, James was Jim-Jim, Davis was Robert, Aaron was Spitty, Sophie was Couch, our friend Makayla was Wakka, and Beth was ZooZee. I had loads of fun.

BCF! Best Cousins Forever!

James, silly as usual!

The "tounge twins."

Well here it was, and there it went. Family Camp: Part II is over. I can't wait till next year!

1 comment:

Karaeleanor said...

Awesome post crisilee! i can't wait until next year either!! I love reading your posts, they are awesome, just like you!!! :)
kara