Friday, December 23, 2011

Tomorrow

2 days. I am so physically excited I don't think it's possible for me to be anymore excited than I am right now.

I woke up at 8:30 this morning. I never wake up at 8:30. I woke up at 8:30 because Christmas is coming. And it's coming fast. Tomorrow's Christmas Eve. Tomorrow we get to go to Uncle Mark and Aunt Mary's house. We get to listen to Uncle Mark preach. Then we have meatball sandwiches. Then we go home. We set out cookies for Santa and then everyone goes to sleep in my room. Tomorrow.

It's not tomorrow yet. Yet. Let's focus on today. Tonight we get to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house. We make pretzels. Just like we do every December 23rd. Then we eat.

Right now I'm in my room, packing for the lodge. But I had to take a break. Just to say how excited I am for tomorrow.

Tomorrow.

No comments: