Sunday, September 14, 2008

Camping With Grandma and Grandpa Andrix!

On Saturday I got to go camping with my Grandma and Grandpa Andrix. It was so fun!!Sophie, Mylie and I were the only ones. Sweet, right?? We watched about a billion movies. Little Rascals, A Bugs Life, and Ice Age. Even though it rained the whole time, we had so much fun. We splashshed in the puddles, which were ankle deep, found a toad, and walked on the trails. We also played our own version of Poker, and Uno. It was very fun. When we were playing Uno, Sophie,Grandma, and I had something we call a 'Laughing Fest' It was hilarious!! We were laughing so hard that I felt sick. It was awesome. Grandma let Sophie and I cook too. We made this concoction called 'Dog Barf' I don't need to explain. And then we made something called 'Cream Cheeze Cheesecake' It was sooooOoo good!! Anyway, we just got back today. I wish we could have stayed longer.

No comments: