Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My Birthday Treats

Today was my birthday!! (well not exactly, more like my school birthday.Tomorrow is my real birthday) I got to bring a special snack to class. Mom made 'Scotcheroos' They are really good!! Everybody loved them and wanted the recipe. My friend Abby and I passed them out. There were a couple extras, so I brought them home. Also, I got to bring my turtle, Max to school! I found him on the road yesterday. He is a baby snapper.

Kiss, Kiss!!


Say, "Snap!"

4 comments:

mrc-w said...

Happy Birthday Crisilee! Those treats look delicious - I'll have to get the recipe from you too :) Max is really cute, but I hope he doesn't SNAP you! :)

Ashlee said...

happy b-day!!!!
love max!!!

Karaeleanor said...

to cool!(hah!)
hey, about 2 years ago my dad saw a snapping turtle in our dried up pond! it was old and HUGE!!! my dad had it bite the end of a golf club, and it almost bit the rubber off!
then my dad picked it up with a shovel, put it in a wheel barrow, and then wheeled it to this creek and just dropped it in! a week later we found it climbing up our driveway. CREEPY! we named it snappy. happy b-day and i love max!

Karaeleanor said...

u should post more! i really want to read more on your blog
love ya!
kara