Sunday, September 7, 2008

Jerry Jacoby

Today was Gear-Up Sunday at the Spring Arbor church. There were free snowcones, popcorn, inflatebles, and best of all, JERRY JACOBY!! He is so cool! He tells the funniest jokes and sings the best songs! My favorite song that he sung was, 'Take Me Higher' (i think that's what it's called). "Every time I go higher, I see clearer, I see farther. So take me Lord always....." You get the idea. Anyway, the think I liked most was when Jerry called up Pastor Mark, Pastor Rod, and Lloyd Ganton up to be the Beetles. It was hilarious!! They actually sung a song that the Beetles wrote! I am very glad Jerry Jacoby came to Gear-Up Sunday.

5 comments:

Karaeleanor said...

that sounds so fun! our church doesn't really do anything like that. and jerry jacoby is awesome. he was at my horsecamp, like 3 yrs ago, and i loved him! glad u had fun!
:)

Heidi Lee said...

It was fun to go to Spring Arbor Church and see him. What a fun way to spend Sunday School. And the food was pretty good too!!

mrc-w said...

Wow, your church sounds exciting!! :)

Kulio said...

I am so impressed that you know how to spell "Lloyd"!

Sounds like an awesome Sunday!

Queen of Hearts said...

love your blog!!! guess what? i got "too cool" on my playlist. i saw it on yours and lisined to it and was like"i want that on my blog!!!"


Vist my blog soon!!!